Anson has over 15 years of experience in corporate and individual insolvency, receiverships, schemes of arrangements, financial review and investigations across numerous jurisdictions including Hong Kong, PRC, Singapore, Cayman Islands and BVI.
Anson’s recent work includes investigating and locating hidden assets and fund flow analysis of fraudulent transactions and payments, undertaking independent forensic investigations in respect of substantial suspicious payments and other malfeasance and solvency analysis in legal proceedings, reviewing financial documents to undertake analysis and valuations in contested divorce proceedings and shareholder disputes and investigating, securing and realising assets of companies in liquidation and individuals in bankruptcy including by means of litigation.
Anson has worked in our BVI office including with securing and realising assets of hedge funds during the 2008 Global Financial Crisis and taking control of BVI companies in receivership with international assets.
Professional Affiliations and Academic Qualifications
- Registered Appointment Taker with the Official Receiver’s Office in Hong Kong
- Specialist Designation in Insolvency, SD (Insolvency), awarded by the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant, the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Chartered Accountant, the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Member of the Restructuring and Insolvency Faculty of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation
- Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Accounting, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Bachelor of Economics and Finance, The University of Hong Kong