Christopher is a Manager in the Cayman Islands office with more than 20 years of experience in alternative investment fund accounting, operations, and oversight across Europe, North America, and the Caribbean.
Christopher is experienced in due diligence, fund administration, mergers and acquisitions, company valuations, and provides accounting, operational and strategic advice to fund and asset managers across their global portfolios.
Recently Christopher assisted the court appointed liquidators of an insolvent USD1.7 billion hedge fund, with establishing the financial position of the funds, conducting document discovery, identifying and pursuing assets, and the collection of additional evidence to support potential legal claims.
Prior to joining Borrelli Walsh, Christopher worked with some of the largest banks, hedge funds, and fund administrators in the world, including Bridgewater Associates, Renaissance Technologies’ Meritage Group, Deutsche Bank, and Credit Suisse, where he managed a variety of fund functions from origination to fund closure.
Christopher is a Certified Public Accountant and holds a Master of Business Administration from Cornell University.
Christopher is conversant in German.
Professional Affiliations and Academic Qualifications
- Member of the International Association of Restructuring, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Professionals (INSOL)
- Member of Recovery and Insolvency Specialists Association (RISA) in the Cayman Islands
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Cayman Islands Institute of Professional Accountants (CIIPA)
- Master of Business Administration, Cornell University
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Washburn University
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting & Finance, Washburn University