Danny Soejanto is a Senior Manager based in the Singapore office. Danny has more than 13 years of experience in the financial industry and has worked in the U.S., Singapore and Indonesia.
Danny has experience covering debt restructuring, financial due diligence and financial modelling. He is well-versed in employing cost-reduction and performance improvement initiatives, undertaking interim CFO roles, conducting operational reviews and reviews of business models, cash flow forecasting, operational and financial due diligence and investigations.
Danny has been involved in various engagements across the financial, retail, logistic, telecommunications, energy and shipping industries.
Some of his recent experience includes:
- independent financial advisor to a listed Indonesian retail company with total debt of approximately USD500 million;
- pre-investment due diligence on an Indonesian logistic company with a turnover of USD144 million for a leading private equity firm;
- turnaround and restructuring advisor for a TMT business in Indonesia with a total debt of approximately USD110 million;
- independent financial advisor to international banks in relation to exit strategies from one of its NPL portfolio involving a special retailer in Indonesia;
- independent financial advisor to a leading specialty retailer in its debt restructuring of approximately USD60 million;
- independent financial advisor to a solar power plant group of companies with operations in Philippines, Thailand, and Japan; and
- financial advisor to the interim CRO team at a major Indonesian tea company, controlled by an Asia-Pacific fund with USD4 billion of assets managed.
Prior to joining Borrelli Walsh, Danny has worked in a Big Four firm and also spent 7 years in a specialist restructuring firm based in Singapore and Indonesia. Prior to that, Danny spent three years in the audit department of another Big Four firm in the U.S..
Danny has a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from Indiana University Bloomington in the U.S..