Éanna is a chartered accountant with experience working on both operational and formal restructuring. Éanna has been involved in assignments in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand and Internationally including in Europe.
Éanna has previously worked in transaction & advisory services roles, as well as within leveraged finance and private credit. This experience has included working with public and private companies on debt capital fundraising and informal restructuring of existing debt obligations. Additionally, Éanna spent 2 years working in the aircraft leasing industry, helping to structure new purchase and lease transactions, as well as assisting with the informal restructuring of existing lease debt of customers.
Éanna has experience in aviation, telecoms, medical devices, retail, distribution and manufacturing, completing assignments in Indonesia, Ireland and UK.
Prior to joining Borrelli Walsh, Éanna spent 8 years working at PwC, KKR & Lobo Leasing Ltd in Dublin, Ireland.
Professional Affiliations and Academic Qualification
- Insolvency Practitioner, Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland
- Singapore Public Accountant (for Judicial Manager appointments)
- Member of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Ireland
- Master of Accounting, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Bachelor of Commerce, University College Dublin, Ireland