Jacqueline is a qualified Lawyer in Hong Kong and the United States with over 23 years of experience in formal and informal corporate restructuring, matrimonial and probate, directorship appointments, insolvency, financial investigations and court and private receiverships.
During her 18 years in Asia, Jacqueline’s restructuring and insolvency experience has spanned a range of industries, including retail, property investment and development, cold storage warehousing, trade and manufacturing. This experience includes restructuring of listed companies in Hong Kong, operational restructuring of private corporates, establishing and implementing schemes of arrangement, investigatory assignments and asset realisation of non-performing loan portfolios. These assignments include work in Hong Kong, PRC, US, Canada, British Virgin Islands, Bermuda, Singapore, Jersey, Cayman Islands and Nigeria.
Professional Affiliations and Academic Qualifications
- Registered Appointment Taker with the Official Receiver’s Office in Hong Kong
- Member of the Restructuring and Insolvency Faculty of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Hong Kong Law Society
- Co-Founder and Member, International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation – Hong Kong Network
- Admitted to the High Court of Hong Kong SAR
- Admitted to the Massachusetts and Federal Bar, USA
- Juris Doctor, New England School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts, USA, Cum Laude
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, USA