Jason Kardachi is a Managing Director based in the Singapore office and leads the firm’s restructuring, insolvency and forensic work in Singapore and South East Asia.
Before joining Borrelli Walsh, Jason was a Managing Partner of Teak Capital Partners, an advisory and investment firm focused on special situation and distressed investments across Asia Pacific. Jason has 24 years of corporate advisory and restructuring experience in Asia Pacific, the last 17 of which have been in Hong Kong and Singapore, initially at PricewaterhouseCoopers and then as Head of Special Situations Asia at HSBC.
Jason is a Chartered Accountant and has a Bachelor of Commerce and a Bachelor of Economics from the University of Adelaide.
Professional Affiliations and Academic Qualifications
- Approved Liquidator, Singapore
- Member of Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
- Member of the Singapore Institute of Directors
- Associate Member of the Insolvency Practitioners Association of Singapore(IPAS)
- International Member of the Turnaround Management Association
- Member of INSOL International
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accounts of Australia
- Bachelor of Commerce and a Bachelor of Economics, University of Adelaide