Jason is an Assistant Manager in the Hong Kong office.
Jason joined Borrelli Walsh in 2016. Jason is experienced in forensic accounting, investigation and corporate insolvency. His assignments relate to various jurisdictions, including Hong Kong, PRC, Singapore, Cayman Islands and BVI.
Jason’s recent work includes tracing of hidden assets and fund flow analysis of fraudulent transactions and payments, undertaking independent forensic investigations in respect of substantial suspicious payments, conducting forensic investigations into company’s financial systems to identify fraudulent transactions, reviewing financial information to analyse the financial position and undertake valuations and securing and realising assets of companies in liquidation, including by means of litigation.
Jason is a Certified Public Accountant of HKICPA, Certified Fraud Examiner of ACFE and Certified Anti-money Laundering Specialist of ACAMS.
Jason speaks Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
Professional Affiliations and Academic Qualifications
- Certified Public Accountant of HKICPA
- Certified Fraud Examiner of ACFE
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist of ACAMS
- Juris Doctor, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Economics and Professional Accounting), Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong