Jocelyn Chi has extensive experience in various restructuring, insolvency, dispute resolution and financial investigation assignments throughout Asia including compulsory and voluntary liquidations, reporting accountant, schemes of arrangement, capital and debt restructurings of private and large publicly listed groups. She has facilitated debt restructuring and investigation arrangements for entities in various industries including scrap metal recycling, cold storage, property investment, freight forwarding and logistics, bullion trading, software development and car rental in Hong Kong, Singapore, Macau and the PRC.
Her work often involves cross-border investigations and enforcement (in BVI, Hong Kong, Cayman, Singapore and PRC), financial and forensic investigations involving asset tracing, reconstruction and analysis of the affairs of companies, investigating director negligence, quantifying losses and performing independent review and valuations of businesses and assets and matrimonial disputes.
Professional Affiliations and Academic Qualifications
- Awarded the Specialist Designation in Insolvency (SD Insolvency) by the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Registered Appointment Taker with the Official Receiver’s Office in Hong Kong
- Member of the Certified Practising Accountants Australia
- Member of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of HKICPA Restructuring and Insolvency Faculty
- Master of Corporate Finance, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
- Postgraduate Diploma in Advance Accounting, Monash University, Australia
- Bachelor of Commerce – Accounting and Finance, Monash University, Australia