Jocelyn Chi has extensive experience in various forensic, restructuring, insolvency, dispute resolution and investigation assignments throughout Asia including compulsory and voluntary liquidations, IFA, reporting accountant, schemes of arrangement, capital and debt restructurings of private and large publicly listed groups.
Her key experience includes investigating international assets and liabilities, funds flow and assets tracing, analysis of the financial and operational affairs of companies and groups and the associated litigation and professional negligence claims.
Jocelyn also has substantial experience in the forensic investigation and valuation of businesses and matrimonial assets in Hong Kong, PRC and overseas, preparation of Form E and Duxbury calculations and associated reports to court.
Jocelyn has been appointed as Administrator of deceased estates including to undertake investigations and take control of assets pending the Court determinations.
Jocelyn has facilitated investigation assignments for entities in various industries including scrap metal trading, forestry, cold storage, property investment, freight forwarding and logistics, bullion trading, software development and car rental in Hong Kong, PRC, Singapore and internationally.
Professional Affiliations and Academic Qualifications
- Awarded the Specialist Designation in Insolvency (SD Insolvency) by the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Registered Appointment Taker with the Official Receiver’s Office in Hong Kong
- Member of the Certified Practising Accountants Australia
- Member of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of HKICPA Restructuring and Insolvency Faculty
- Master of Corporate Finance, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
- Postgraduate Diploma in Advance Accounting, Monash University, Australia
- Bachelor of Commerce – Accounting and Finance, Monash University, Australia