Liz is a Certified Public Accountant and a fellow of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants and CPA Australia with over 16 years of experience, predominantly in
corporate accounting and restructuring.
Liz has extensive experience in the conduct of many complex insolvent administration across diverse industries and service sectors. She has specialised in the area of financial investigations, investigation of fraudulent transfers and tracing, companies’ litigation, valuations and schemes of arrangement. Liz oversees major commercial litigation in Hong Kong, PRC, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Bermuda and US. Liz also has several years of experience in the corporate finance division of a Big 4 firm, undertaking complex financial analysis across a wide range of industries.
Liz’s recent work includes dealing exclusively in contentious and non-contentious probate and administrative matters and providing accounting and investigative expertise in litigation and providing advice in matters involving fraudulent financial reporting, audit negligence, breach of contract and shareholder disputes.
Professional Affiliations and Academic Qualifications
- Awarded the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ specialist designation in insolvency, SD (Insolvency)
- Registered Appointment Taker with the Official Receiver’s Office in Hong Kong
- Fellow of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Fellow of CPA Australia
- Member of the Restructuring and Insolvency Faculty of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Diploma in Insolvency, Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation – Hong Kong Network
- Member of the Turnaround Management Association
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Melbourne, Australia