Mark O’Reilly is a Director based in the Singapore office with 11 years of restructuring and insolvency experience in Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, India, PRC and various offshore jurisdictions.
Mark has led restructuring engagements with a focus on business reviews, debt restructuring/refinancing negotiations, asset divestments and operational stabilisation across a broad range of industries including shipping, offshore, property, mining/mining services, financial services and food processing. Mark also has substantial experience in managing complex cross border insolvencies and litigation. Mark has undertaken these assignments acting for both debtors and creditors.
Prior to joining Borrelli Walsh, Mark worked with Australia’s leading restructuring and insolvency firms on many of the regions large and complex engagements.
Mark is a Chartered Accountant and has a Bachelor of Accounting and a Bachelor of Law.
Professional Affiliations and Academic Qualifications
- Member of Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
- Member of the Turnaround Management Association, Singapore and South East Asia Chapter
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia
- Member of the Australian Restructuring, Insolvency and Turnaround Association
- Member of the Insolvency Practitioners Association of Australia
- Bachelor of Business, University of Technology, Sydney
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Technology, Sydney