Meade is a Certified Public Accountant with over 20 years of experience in formal and informal insolvency, receivership and restructuring appointments globally. His experience has included being appointed by Courts as Liquidator on behalf of lenders, financiers, secured and unsecured creditors, investors and other interested parties.
Meade’s appointments have both a local and global focus with appointments that include being appointed Receiver of a major hotel property in the British Virgin Islands to cross border appointments involving the recovery of racing cars and fraudulent transfers that included such jurisdictions as Hong Kong, China, Switzerland, United States, United Kingdom, Russia and Cyprus.
Meade’s audit background, international experience as managing director of PwC British Virgin Islands, experience as Deputy Financial Secretary and Permanent Secretary of the Government of the British Virgin Islands coupled with his current role as Chairman of the Economic Advisory Council to the Premier of the British Virgin Islands means that he is well positioned to effectively execute both local and globally complex assignments.
Professional Affiliations and Academic Qualifications
- Member of New York State Society of Public Accountants
- Licensed Insolvency Practitioner – British Virgin Islands
- Member of the Recovery and Insolvency Specialists Association, British Virgin Islands
- Member of the American Bankruptcy Institute
- Masters of Business Administration with Distinction – Pace University
- Chairman Economic Advisory Council- Government of the British Virgin Islands
- Former Deputy Financial Secretary , BVIs and Managing Partner PwC, BVIs
- Member of the Financial Services Advisory Committee