Mitchell is an appointment taking Director based in the Cayman office with over 14 years of experience across Australia, Asia, North America and the Caribbean.
Mitchell has acted on behalf of public and private companies, shareholders, funds, secured and unsecured creditors on assignments across the financial services, shipping, retail, agriculture, pharmaceutical, property, mining, resources, construction and manufacturing industries.
Prior to relocating to the Cayman office, Mitchell was based in the Singapore office, advising clients across Asia and globally.
Mitchell has extensive experience delivering bespoke solutions in respect of complex cross boarder restructurings, shareholder disputes and valuations, investigations and litigation.
Mitchell is a Chartered Accountant, Cayman Islands Official Liquidator and registered Liquidator in Australia.
Professional Affiliations and Academic Qualifications
- Cayman Islands Official Liquidator
- Registered Liquidator, Australia
- Member of Recovery and Insolvency Specialists Association (RISA) – Cayman Islands
- Member of the International Association of Restructuring, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Professionals (INSOL)
- Member of the Australian Restructuring, Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand – Chartered Accountant
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of New England, Australia