Mona Liu is an Assistant Manager based in our Beijing office. She specialises in foreign investments, cross-border liquidation, restructuring, commercial disputes and corporate advisory.
Her recent assignments have involved in establishing and implementing recovery and restructuring plans for various onshore and offshore banks in relation to their non – performance loans and in taking appointment of offshore liquidators and receivers to undertake commercial investigations into PRC enterprises and facilitate necessary restructuring or refinancing.
Mona is well versed in proposing and implementing solutions in respect of disputeinvestments and assets in a wide range of industries, including agriculture, food and beverage, medical, coal mining, environmental protection, TMT, iron and steel manufacturing.
Prior to joining Borrelli Walsh, Mona practiced at an international commercial arbitration institution and an international law firm.
She speaks Mandarin, English and Japanese.
Professional Affiliations and Academic Qualifications
- Member of International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation
- PRC Legal Professional Qualification
- Master of International Trade and Commercial Law, Durham University, UK
- Bachelor of Law, Jilin University, PRC
- Bachelor of Literature, Jilin University, PRC