Patrick is a Director based in the Singapore office and leads the firm’s corporate advisory services globally. He is a Chartered Accountant with experience in due diligence, formal and informal corporate restructuring, insolvency, mergers and acquisitions, equity and debt capital fundraising and company valuations. He has acted on behalf of public and private companies, lenders and financiers, secured and unsecured creditors on assignments across the financial services, retail, food and beverage, technology, pharmaceutical, property, mining, resources, construction and manufacturing industries.
Patrick’s corporate advisory and restructuring experience includes the following:
- Chief Restructuring Officer of a Singapore listed international oil and gas company;
- EUR400 million IPO of Permanent TSB;
- USD2.24 billion restructuring of Hyflux Limited;
- USD525 million restructuring of Trikomsel;
- USD423 million restructuring of OM Holdings;
- strategic advisor to a Singapore based iron ore trading business on the options available to address USD437 million of outstanding working capital facilities;
- pre-finance commercial and financial due diligence for a USD275 million facility to an Indonesian coal mining and logistics group; and
- pre-finance commercial and financial due diligence for a syndicate of special situation funds in relation to a USD224 million facility for an Indonesian infrastructure group.
Patrick’s assignments are often of cross-border in nature both in the Southeast Asian region (Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore) and globally including in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Denmark and Australia.
Prior to joining Borrelli Walsh, Patrick spent seven years in Davy Corporate Finance and in KPMG in Dublin, Ireland.
Professional Affiliations and Academic Qualifications
- Insolvency Practitioner, Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland
- Singapore Public Accountant (for Judicial Manager appointments)
- Member of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
- Member of the Institute Chartered Accountants Ireland
- Master of Accounting, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Bachelor of Commerce, University College Dublin, Ireland