Philip is a Senior Manager and appointment taker in the British Virgin Islands office.
Philip has over seven years of experience in financial investigations and corporate recovery and insolvency matters both in the Caribbean and Australia. His assignments include voluntary and official liquidations, court and private receiverships, personal bankruptcy, voluntary administrations, and alternative advisory appointments including pre and post lending business reviews and financial performance monitoring.
Prior to joining Borrelli Walsh, Philip spent over six years working for a chartered firm in Australia, where he gained experienced first in the Business Services service line providing comprehensive tax planning and advice to businesses and high-net worth individuals. He then transitioned into the Business Restructuring service line where he worked on a number of assignments involving corporate and personal insolvency, corporate restructuring, and turnaround management.
Philip is a Chartered Accountant and British Virgin Islands Licensed Insolvency Practitioner.
Professional Affiliations and Academic Qualifications
- Licensed Insolvency Practitioner – British Virgin Islands
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Applied Science, University of Queensland
- Member of the Restructuring and Insolvency Specialists (BVI) Ltd (RISA)