Philip is a Manager in the British Virgin Islands office and a Chartered Accountant.
Philip has over six years of experience in restructuring and insolvency matters and has worked on a number of different assignments including voluntary and official liquidations, receiverships, administrations and alternative advisory appointments including pre and post lending business reviews and financial performance monitoring.
Prior to joining Borrelli Walsh, Philip spent 8 years working for a chartered firm in Australia, where he gained experienced first in the Business Services division providing comprehensive tax planning and advice to businesses and high-net worth individuals. He then transitioned into the Business Advisory division where we worked on a number of assignment involving corporate and personal insolvency, corporate restructuring and turnaround management.
Professional Affiliations and Academic Qualifications
- Licensed Insolvency Practitioner – British Virgin Islands
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Applied Science, University of Queensland
- Member of the Restructuring and Insolvency Specialists (BVI) Ltd (RISA)