Tim is a Director based in the Cayman Islands office with over 12 years of experience across Australia, Asia, North America and the Caribbean.
Tim has led engagements pertaining to financial & operational restructurings, cross border insolvencies, business reviews and due diligence. He has worked across numerous industries, including financial services, mining and mining services, food and beverage, hospitality and tourism, construction, as well as real estate.
Prior to joining Borrelli Walsh, Tim spent seven years working at Big 4 accounting firms based in Bermuda where he was involved in numerous complex transaction advisory, restructuring and insolvency engagements across Asia, the Caribbean and North America.
Tim is a Chartered Accountant and has a Bachelor of Commerce from Curtin University. Tim is also a member of ARITA, INSOL and RISA.
Professional Affiliations and Academic Qualifications
- Member of the International Association of Restructuring, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Professionals (INSOL)
- Member of the Australian Restructuring, Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Member of Recovery and Insolvency Specialists Association (RISA) – Cayman Islands
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand – Chartered Accountant
- Bachelor of Commerce, Curtin University