Vincent is a Director based in our Shanghai office. His experience covers restructuring, financial advisory engagements, liquidation, investigation and litigation support.
Prior to joining Borrelli Walsh, Vincent spent over 17 years in the restructuring division of two Big 4 accounting firms in Hong Kong and Beijing, where he was involved in formal appointments, debt restructuring, managed exit support, NPL advisory and investigation engagements in Hong Kong and Mainland China. His assignments relate to a wide range of industries including aerospace, manufacturing, retail and distribution, hotel and resort, construction, automobile and supplies, advertising, steel and coal.
Vincent has also gained valuable offshore experience, having spent a year in the Bahamas in relation to the receivership over the largest resort in the country, with outstanding loans of USD2.5 billion owed to a policy bank of China. The Resort was 95% completed and the receivers were required to dispose the resort on completion basis. The Bahamian government was highly concerned with the project due to its significant impact over the economy, employment and credit rating of the Bahamas. The project was substantially completed and partially opened within 7 months of recommencement of construction.
Vincent is fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Professional Affiliations and Academic Qualifications
- Member of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Specialist Qualification of the HKICPA (Diploma in Insolvency)
- Fellow Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Bachelor of Business and Administration, major in Accounting, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- The Graduate Certificate of European Studies, The ESC Rouen, France